The Average Day (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- 8:00 AM– Wake up and eat breakfast at the Whitman dining hall, read The Daily Princetonian, I also regularly read: The Princeton Tiger (college humor) and the Nassau Weekly (an alternative newspaper similar to UNC’s the Indy Week)
- 9:00 AM– Begin math and physics classes at Lewis Library and McDonnell Hall, respectively
- 11:00 AM– Return to my dorm, work on homework, read the conservative magazine The Princeton Tory (I would read the liberal equivalent too but they do not freely distribute printed copies)
- 12:30 PM– Start Spanish class
- 1:30 PM– Eat lunch at Rockefeller-Mathey
- 2:00 PM-6:00 PM– Do homework, go to guest lectures, walk around campus
- 6:30 PM– Eat dinner at Whitman
- 7:00 PM– Do homework, go to club meetings, go to program presentations
- 12:00 AM– Go to bed
Special Weekly Events
- Sunday Morning– Forbes brunch
- Monday 7:30-10:30 PM– Physics lab
- Tuesday 5:00-7:00 PM– College Night, meaning only students from Whitman are allowed to eat dinner at Whitman, I usually spend an hour or more talking to the Residential Graduate Students
- Wednesday Afternoon– busiest day of the week for guest lectures
- Thursday Morning– No class until 10:00 AM Yay!
- Thursday 5:00-8:00 PM– Dinner at the Graduate School
- Friday Evening– Wandering around town and free movie
This is a very simplistic overview of my daily schedule. It is usually much more complicated with a variety of other events scheduled into it.
Walking Around Campus:
Few people realize this, but Princeton is built on the side of a hill. I have to walk uphill whenever I go to the northern portion of the campus.